No, You cannot sell a Lowe’s in-store credit card. Lowe’s does not allow the transfer or sale of their credit cards.
Credit Card Hack at Lowes – What You Need to Know
Forget About Selling Your Lowe’s Card – Here Are Your Options
If you have a Lowe’s credit card and want to get rid of it, you’re out of luck when it comes to selling it. Lowe’s doesn’t allow you to transfer or sell their credit cards under any circumstances.
So what should you do if you want to ditch your Lowe’s card? Here are your options:
- Call Lowe’s at 1-800-444-5696 and ask them to close your account. Have your card number and expiration date ready when you call.
- Log into your Lowe’s account online and close the card through the website.
- Mail a letter to Lowe’s requesting account closure. Include your card details in the letter.
- Before closing the account, pay off any outstanding balance in full. You can make payments online, by phone, or at a Lowe’s store.
Once the balance hits zero, Lowe’s can close the account. At that point, you won’t be responsible for any new charges.
The bottom line is – forget trying to sell your Lowe’s credit card. Just close the account instead. It’s quick and easy!
How to Disable Lowe’s Credit Card
As we mentioned above, you can’t sell your Lowe’s credit card, the only option you have is to close your Lowe’s account.
You can do this by calling Lowe’s customer service at 1-800-444-5696. When you call, be sure to have your credit card number and the expiration date handy. Lowe’s will close your account and send you a letter confirming the closure.
And remember, if there’s any outstanding balance on the card, you’ll need to clear that first. You can settle it online, over the phone, or even in person at any Lowe’s store. Once that’s squared away, they’ll close your account, and you’ll be all set. No more worries about any future charges!”
What is Lowe’s Store Credit Card?
The Lowe’s Store Credit Card is a credit card that is issued by Synchrony Bank and can be used only at Lowe’s stores and online at Lowes.com. It offers a 5% discount on eligible purchases at Lowe’s every day, as well as 6 months of Special Financing on purchases of $299 or more. The card has a variable APR of 28.99%.
- 5% off every day on eligible purchases at Lowe’s.
- 6 months of Special Financing on purchases of $299 or more.
- Accepted at all Lowe’s stores in the United States.
- High variable APR of 28.99%.
- Requires good credit to qualify.
- No sign-up bonus or rewards program.
Can I Sell my Lowe’s Store Credit Card?
No, Lowe’s does not allow the transfer or sale of their credit cards. The only way to get rid of a Lowe’s credit card is to close it.
What kind of rewards or perks does the Lowe’s credit card offer?
It provides 5% off everyday purchases and 6 months special financing on purchases over $299.
What is the APR on the Lowe’s in-store credit card?
The APR is a variable rate of 28.99%.
How do I apply for a Lowe’s credit card?
You can apply at any Lowe’s store or online. You need to be 18+ and have a valid SSN.
Can the Lowe’s credit card be used online or just in stores?
It can only be used for in-store purchases at Lowe’s locations.
Is there an annual fee for the Lowe’s in-store credit card?
No, there is no annual fee for the card.