- Open Settings on Apple TV.
- Select Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth.
- Open your AirPods case, then press the button on the back until the light blinks white just like we do.
- Select your AirPods from the Other Devices list on TV.
Why won’t my AirPods connect to Apple TV?
It’s possible that Apple TV isn’t recognizing your AirPods because you didn’t pair them correctly. To correct this, take these steps: Insert the AirPods in the case, open the lid, and then press and hold the Pairing button until the white status light flashes.
Go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth on Apple TV.
Is there a shortcut to connect AirPods to Apple TV?
With a simple shortcut, you can connect your AirPods to Apple TV.
- All you need is your TV’s remote, and then press and hold the Play button until “Devices & Content” appears in the menu.
- Choose “AirPods” from any of the options that come after that.
Can I use AirPods while screen mirroring?
You can’t use your iPhone/iPad for audio while Air Playing video. You can connect your AirPods or other Bluetooth speakers to Apple TV (4th generation or later) for sound output (not related to iPhone/iPad audio).
Can you connect AirPods to Apple TV 4th gen?
No, the Apple TV (4th generation) has Bluetooth 4.0, which only allows one active speaker to be paired at a time.
Can Siri connect AirPods to Apple TV?
You may also ask Siri to connect your AirPods to Apple TV. According to Reddit user bd7349, you can connect your AirPods to your Apple TV by pressing the Siri button on your Siri Remote. You should be able to switch audio without any further steps if you’ve already synced your AirPods.
Can multiple AirPods connect to Apple TV?
Apple TV 4K audio sharing with AirPods and Beats headphones Send audio from Apple TV 4K to up to two pairs of compatible Apple wireless headphones, such as AirPods or compatible Beats headphones, to minimize background noise.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Apple TV?
A Bluetooth accessory can be paired or unpaired. Go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth on your Apple TV. Your Apple TV will search for Bluetooth accessories in the area. Select your Bluetooth device. Enter a four-digit code or PIN if prompted.
Can I listen to my Apple TV with headphones?
Apple TV can be used as a hub for playing audio from wireless headphones like AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Bluetooth headphones across your home.
How can I play my iPhone through my TV?
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac from the list.
How do I pair my AirPods?
What TVs does AirPlay work with?
- LG OLED (2019)
- LG NanoCell SM9X series (2019)
- LG UHD UM7X series (2019)
- Samsung QLED Series (2019 and 2018)
- Samsung 8 Series (2019 and 2018)
- Samsung 7 Series (2019 and 2018)
- Samsung 6 Series (2019 and 2018)
How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my TV?
- Connect your iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Make sure your TV or streaming device supports AirPlay.
- Open the iPhone Control Center.
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Tap your TV to connect.
How do I connect 2 AirPods to Apple TV 2020?
- Press and hold. on the Siri Remote to open Control Center.
- Navigate to Headphones, then select the headphones you want to use.
- Select Share Audio, then follow the onscreen instructions to pair the second pair of headphones.